Have an existing Telehealth appointment? Check your email for zoom details and click the link or use the dial-in information to join your appointment.
Advantages of Telehealth:
- Telehealth is great if you’re also working long hours or unable to get childcare since you can have an assessment in the comfort of your own home.
- Not only is it great to get started with new patients, it’s also a great refresher for existing patients who need progressions of their exercises.
- Since many people either permanently or part of the week now work from home, it is beneficial to have an ergonomic assessment of your work space to prevent pain and future injuries.
- All that you need is Wi-Fi access from your computer and phone and possibly a little floor space.
Telemedicine is not for medical emergencies. Please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room if you feel you are experiencing any of the following emergency medical problems:
- Chest pain or pressure
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Coughing/vomiting blood
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Sudden dizziness, weakness, change in vision, slurred speech, or other neurological changes
- Severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea
- Changes in mental status, such as confusion
To meet with your provider using our Telemedicine platform, you will need to have a regularly scheduled appointment. If you do not already have one, you can easily request one online by filling out the form on this page. Alternatively, you can also call us at 301-493-8884 for medicine or 301-244-9099 for physical therapy.
In advance of your appointment, be sure you have access to an internet-enabled computer or smartphone that has video capabilities. You will also need to download the zoom app which is available for all platforms.