Have an existing Telehealth appointment? Check your email for zoom details and click the link or use the dial-in information to join your appointment.
Advantages of Telehealth:
- Telehealth is great if you’re also working long hours or unable to get childcare since you can have an assessment in the comfort of your own home.
- Not only is it great to get started with new patients, it’s also an important way for existing patients to receive follow-up with their physician or physical therapist.
- Since many people are now working remotely, it is beneficial to have an ergonomic assessment of your workspace to prevent pain and future injuries.
- All that you need is Wi-Fi access from your computer and phone and possibly a little floor space.
Telemedicine is not for medical emergencies. Please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room if you feel you are experiencing any of the following emergency medical problems:
- Chest pain or shortness of breath
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Coughing/vomiting blood
- Sudden change in mental status, dizziness, weakness, change in vision, slurred speech, or other neurological changes
To meet with your provider using our Telemedicine platform, you will need to have a regularly scheduled appointment. If you do not already have one, you can easily request one online by filling out the form on this page. Alternatively, you can also call us at 301-493-8884 for medicine or 301-244-9099 for physical therapy.
In advance of your appointment, be sure you have access to an internet-enabled computer or smartphone that has video capabilities. You will also need to download the zoom app which is available for all platforms.