Point Yoga Series
Take your practice to the next level with an emphasis on education, self-awareness and biomechanics. The seven-week series will include:
- Individualized approach to asana/poses informed by the latest in physical therapy.
- Breathing techniques and meditation in each class.
- Interactive format with open dialogue and maximal hands-on technique.
- Use of yoga props, including chairs, for access for all to all poses.
- Limited class size to allow for personal attention.
- Commitment to meeting you where you are, with attention to your unique history and goals.
The Point Yoga series will be led by providers Allison Haynes, DPT and Laurie Williams, MA, each with a unique background that includes yoga, healing and personal commitments to our patients. We are excited to come together to introduce the Point Performance community to the healing potential of yoga as part of our PT continuum of care.
- Cost: Up-front, one-time payment of $210 for the 7 week session
- Dates: Wednesday evenings, October 23 – December 11 (no class November 27)
- Time/Place: 6:00–7:15 pm at Point Performance Small Gym
- Pre-registration required. Please sign up below.
Questions? Call 301-244-9099 or email email@example.com.
NOTE: CLASS IS FULL. PLEASE SIGN UP TO JOIN THE WAIT LIST AND WE WILL BE IN TOUCH IF A SECOND CLASS OPENS OR IF A SPOT OPENS.